Never Give Up!

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Feeling brave!

Entered the ballot for the London marathon yesterday.  Hope I get on although i think the chances are slim!

Posted by Library Runner at 00:19
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (20)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Happy anniversary!
      • Feeling brave!
      • Weight loss
      • I am a runner! :D
      • Where is my motivation?
      • New opportunities
      • Cheer up Charlie
      • Onwards and upwards
      • I think I'm just afraid
      • A lot of time is spent at work
      • Exercise - to run or not to run (again)
      • To exercise or not to exercise?!
      • Looking for a job - hoping for something better
      • Satisfying work - or the lack of
      • Learning to run
    • ►  March (5)

About Me

My photo
Library Runner
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.