Friday, 5 April 2013

To exercise or not to exercise?!

Yesterday was a difficult day exercise wise.  My legs were sore from the gym the day before and I had a slight headache all day long.

I was due to go to the running club in the evening but spent most of the day arguing within myself as to whether or not to go.  I was worried that when I got there I wouldn't be up to it and it is really hard at the best of times.

However, I managed to force myself out of the door and ran with the club - 'miraculously' the headache disappeared altogether and my legs were fine while running! So that was a good result.

It just shows how pointless worrying is and how silly it is to analyse everything all the time.  So from now on unless I am really unwell I am going to ignore my fears and just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment